Requesting For Bids
THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF FIBER OPTIC CABLES FOR THE TANUMALALA PRISONS FACILITY
Local Market Participation only
- The Ministry of Police, Prisons and Corrections invites interested eligible Bidders for the above-mentioned Tender.
- The Bidding Document is in English and can be uplifted from the Ministry’s Headquarters at Tauese from 9.00am to 5.00pm or can be downloaded free here:
- THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF FIBER OPTIC CABLES FOR THE TANUMALALA PRISONS FACILITY
- ADDENDUM No. 2
- OR the Ministry of Finance website (https://www.mof.gov.ws/)
- All Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11.00am on Monday, 21 February 2022
Secretary Tenders Board,
Ministry of Finance,
4th Floor, Central Bank of Samoa Building,
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidder or the Bidder’s Authorised Representative who will attend in person at the address above, at 11.30am on the same day. Late tenders will be rejected and returned unopened.
- A pre-bid meeting will be held at Tanumalala Prisons Facility on 21st January 2022 at 11.00 am.
- For further enquiries, please contact Mr. Leiataua Ioasa Afamasaga (Project Supervisor/ACEO Assets) firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr Laulu Angelo Chan Mow(ACEO ICT) email@example.com telephone number 22222 (ext) 110 or 352