REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (ADVERTISEMENT)
PROCUREMENT OF A MEDICAL DOCTOR FOR TANUMALALA PRISONS
- The Ministry of Police, Prisons and Corrections (“procuring entity”) invites all interested qualified medical consultants to submit your priced proposals for the delivery of the above-mentioned services/assignment.
- The Request for Proposals (“RFP”) document is in English and can be uplifted from the procuring entity’s Headquarters at Tauese from 9 am to 5 pm or can be downloaded here
- Only proposals from eligible consultants as defined in paragraph 1 of Section 1 – Instructions to Consultants (“ITC”) of the RFP will be considered.
- Proposals must be submitted by 11 am on Monday, 28 February 2022.
- The procuring entity shall award the contract to the consultant whose proposal has been determined to be the lowest evaluated proposal in accordance with the evaluation criteria in paragraph 4 of Section 1 — ITC of the RFP.
- No proposal securing declaration or guarantee is required.
- All proposals must be submitted via email to ACED HR & Policy, Fetu Sakaria at fetu.sakaria.police.gov.ws OR Principal HR Officer at suisami.tanielu.police.gov.ws quoting the above reference; or to be delivered to the procuring entity’s Headquarters at Tauese, Apia Samoa
Ma le fa’aaloalo lava,
Leiataua Samuelu Afamasaga
ACTING COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, PRISONS AND CORRECTIONS SERVICE